SafeLine CONNECT becomes SafeLine LYNXImportant information to all users of the CONNECT app
The 17th of February, SafeLine CONNECT will change its name to SafeLine LYNX. In addition to renaming and appearance, there are also some general enhancements, improvements to the navigation, and app support for some of our newer SafeLine products. The functionality is basically the same and just as easy to use as before.
News in the app:
- App support for SafeLine LEO 4 & 5
- Improved in-app navigation
- Faster device scanning in the app
- Improved integration with the cloud service SafeLine ORION
- Update of SafeLine SL6 features (only for newer versions of SL6+)
What do I need to do?
If you are an Android user, update the app as usual and you’re able to use it without any additional steps. If you use the app via an iOS device, follow the steps below:
- Update the application as usual, either directly in the app or via the App Store.
- Open the app and press "Register new account"
- Fill out the form and press register.
- You will now receive an email to the specified email address. Click on the link in the email to verify the registration.
- Open the app, go to the account page again and press "Log in".
- Enter the email and password you provided when registering.
- Done! You can now use the new SafeLine LYNX.
If you want to read the change logs for the latest version, you can do so by clicking here. If you have any other questions or comments regarding the update, please feel free to contact us.
EN 81-28 – 8 things you wanted to know
Q&A from the SafeLine webinar on EN 81-28 answered by our Technical Commercial Manager2020-05-04
2G/3G? Roaming functionality with VoLTE VoLTE? We straighten out your concerns
Our Technical Commercial Manager Nico Machiels answers your questions regarding VoLTE – a topic marked with uncertainty2020-05-04
Twenty years of SafeLine 2000
SafeLine 2000 has delivered lift safety to Gothenburg in Sweden for over twenty years. Lars Gustafsson reveals the secret behind a quality safety product.