Get started with the LYNX app – a step-by-step guideAll the benefits from your high-quality products in an easy way using only your smartphone.
It's never too late to get started with wireless configuration of your SafeLine units. SafeLine LYNX (previously known as CONNECT) is the free mobile application allowing you to configure your SafeLine units easily using an intuitive interface. Follow our steps below to get started with the LYNX app and get:
- Effortless configuration for devices
- The ability to save configurations to the cloud
- View/edit parameters easily through a menu tree system
- Support for all functions + future updates
Register an account and start LYNXing
1. Download the LYNX app free of charge from Apple App Store or Google Play.
2. After downloading the app, log in with your existing credentials (same as for SafeLine ORION) or register a new account. If you register a new account, you will then receive a verification email with a link. Click the link to verify your account.
3. Turn on Bluetooth on your smartphone. LYNX will then automaticallty scan the nearby area for SafeLine units.
4. When trying to connect your SafeLine unit, it will ask for a password. In order to access your unit without entering the password, reset your unit. You will then have a 10 minute window to connect to your unit without a password. You can then program a password of your choice easily in the app.
5. All done! You can now start programming your devices effortlessly.
3 things you wanted to know about the SafeLine LYNX app
The Q&A from our SafeLine LYNX webinar, answered by our hosts Stuart Garcia from SafeLine UK and Nico Machiels from SafeLine Europe.2020-09-09
Watch now: LYNX webinar – an introduction to wireless configuration
See how easy it is to configure SafeLine products with the LYNX app – and what SafeLine's got in store for the future of app configuration2020-06-18
Watch now: THOR combinations – follow-up webinar
Watch SafeLine's follow-up webinar on the THOR lift controller and its combinations with SafeLine's CANopen-Lift specialist Werner Van Looy