GUIDE: Get started with the LYNX appAll the benefits from your high-quality products using only your smartphone
It's never too late to get started with wireless configuration of your SafeLine units. SafeLine LYNX (previously known as CONNECT) is the free mobile application allowing you to configure your SafeLine units easily using an intuitive interface. Follow our steps below to get started with the LYNX app and get:
- Effortless configuration for devices
- Save/load configurations locally
- View/edit parameters easily through a menu tree system
- Support for all functions + future updates
Register an account and start LYNXing
1. Download the LYNX app free of charge from Apple App Store or Google Play.
2. After downloading the app, log in with your existing credentials (same as for SafeLine ORION) or register a new account. If you register a new account, you will then receive a verification email with a link. Click the link to verify your account.
3. Turn on Bluetooth on your smartphone. LYNX will then automaticallty scan the nearby area for SafeLine units.
4. When trying to connect your SafeLine unit, it will ask for a password. In order to access your unit without entering the password, reset your unit. You will then have a 10 minute window to connect to your unit without a password. You can then program a password of your choice easily in the app.
5. All done! You can now start programming your devices effortlessly.
Tech support’s 5 best tips & tricks for all SafeLine installers
Our fantastic technical support is there for you when things get tricky or complicated. Here are their five best tips and tricks on how to make your everyday life as an installer easier and more efficient.2022-11-08
Machine room upgrade: complete
SafeLine invests in new machinery to meet the all-time high demand for SafeLine products caused by the digital switchover – increasing production speed and capacity and further strengthening the SafeLine quality.2022-10-31
Landing soon: a more personal touch
In Q1 2023, SafeLine will open a CANopen Competence Center in Diest. The center will shorten delivery times and increase customer support for the CANopen-Lift market – all lead by SafeLine’s CANopen-Lift experts Werner Van Looy and Timothy Neefs.