Get started with the LYNX app – a step-by-step guideAll the benefits from your high-quality products in an easy way using only your smartphone.
It's never too late to get started with wireless configuration of your SafeLine units. SafeLine LYNX (previously known as CONNECT) is the free mobile application allowing you to configure your SafeLine units easily using an intuitive interface. Follow our steps below to get started with the LYNX app and get:
- Effortless configuration for devices
- The ability to save configurations to the cloud
- View/edit parameters easily through a menu tree system
- Support for all functions + future updates
Register an account and start LYNXing
1. Download the LYNX app free of charge from Apple App Store or Google Play.
2. After downloading the app, log in with your existing credentials (same as for SafeLine ORION) or register a new account. If you register a new account, you will then receive a verification email with a link. Click the link to verify your account.
3. Turn on Bluetooth on your smartphone. LYNX will then automaticallty scan the nearby area for SafeLine units.
4. When trying to connect your SafeLine unit, it will ask for a password. In order to access your unit without entering the password, reset your unit. You will then have a 10 minute window to connect to your unit without a password. You can then program a password of your choice easily in the app.
5. All done! You can now start programming your devices effortlessly.
SafeLine standardises 4G VoLTE – now available for all modern lift telephone products
As some markets are moving away from 2G and 3G solutions, SafeLine counters the challenge and increases safety on all fronts by implementing future-proof 4G VoLTE alternatives all across the modern product range – a necessary transition towards the lift safety of tomorrow.2020-11-10
Now released: LYNX app v.2.2.0 for Android
Update the SL6+ firmware without using a computer and more with the latest LYNX update2020-09-17
3 things you wanted to know about the SafeLine LYNX app
The Q&A from our SafeLine LYNX webinar, answered by our hosts Stuart Garcia from SafeLine UK and Nico Machiels from SafeLine Europe.