The free mobile application allowing you to configure your SafeLine units easily using an intuitive interface
SafeLine CONNECT gathers all your functions and settings in one place, saving you time and effort while also ensuring your equipment support for future updates. The SafeLine CONNECT app is completely free of charge and can be downloaded directly from either the Apple App Store or Google Play. The app can be used on all products supplied with CONNECTinside technology or together with the CONNECTable dongle.
The app's surveyable interface makes it easier than ever to configure functions, reducing your time needed on-site. All parameters can be viewed and edited easily through a menu tree system – giving you live feedback on functions directly to the app – and you can replace units easily by saving configurations to the cloud for later downloading to new products.
Register an account and start CONNECTing
1. Download the SafeLine CONNECT app free of charge from Apple App Store or Google Play.
2. After downloading the app, click the menu button at the top of the screen and Account. A message will then appear telling you to register an account. Click the link and fill in your details. You will then receive an email containing your product key.
3. Turn on Bluetooth on your smartphone, and try to connect to your SafeLine unit. Enter your product key when asked.
4. When trying to connect your SafeLine unit, it will ask for a password. In order to access your unit without entering the password, reset your unit. You will then have a 10 minute window to connect to your unit without a password. You can then program a password of your choice easily in the app.
5. All done! You can now start programming your devices effortlessly.