LYNX update 2.1.0
Available on 17.02.2020
- Will upload firmware and hardware versions to ORION when connecting to a device
- New theme to match SafeLine's space theme
- When changing a parameter, the change is directly stored in local flash. When exiting configuration or when restarting the app, all locally stored changes will be uploaded to ORION
- It is possible to download a device's configuration from ORION and save it in local flash, for use when missing internet access at a device.
- Added icon globally in app, which displays current internet access and state of file-synchronization with ORION.
- Separated login view from account view.
- Replaced root-view's hamburger menu with tabs
- Added syncronization status of ORION data to devices in scanner
- Added "Edit unit information" view for all products
- SL6 Diagnostics: Placed bus test results above the start button. So that the results are directly visible.
- SL6 Diagnostics: Split net status indication, so that there are separate GSM and PSTN indications.
- SL6 Simulate alarm: (SL6 FW > V4.80) Possible to select interface with which to simulate an alarm
- SL6 Configuration: Add parameters for SL6 V4.80