Landing soon: a more personal touchIn Q1 2023, SafeLine will open a CANopen Competence Center in Diest. The center will shorten delivery times and increase customer support for the CANopen-Lift market – all lead by SafeLine’s CANopen-Lift experts Werner Van Looy and Timothy Neefs.
– With this competence center and the new setup, SafeLine will be able to deliver faster and give support to our customers at a higher level. Currently we take orders on demand and must produce them before we can ship them. Now, we will be able to build up stock for immediate deliveries, decreasing our delivery time by several weeks. This in turn will ensure faster delivery times for our customers to towards the end-customers – a win-win, says Werner Van Looy, Key Account Manager CANopen.
The center will be a part of the SafeLine Europe office in Diest, Belgium and take SafeLine’s presence on the CANopen-Lift market to the next level.
The center will offer:
- Local stock for quicker delivery times
- Trainings and seminars with our CANopen-Lift experts
- Product showcases
- The possibility to get test equipment delivered to you
- Dedicated on-site technical support
If you want to find out more about the center or start your planning for a first meeting, please contact Werner Van Looy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tech support’s 5 best tips & tricks for all SafeLine installers
Our fantastic technical support is there for you when things get tricky or complicated. Here are their five best tips and tricks on how to make your everyday life as an installer easier and more efficient.2022-11-08
Machine room upgrade: complete
SafeLine invests in new machinery to meet the all-time high demand for SafeLine products caused by the digital switchover – increasing production speed and capacity and further strengthening the SafeLine quality.2022-06-15
10 things you can expect from your lifetime of SafeLine support 🚀
Yes, it’s true! When embarking on your SafeLine journey with us, you get a lifetime of free technical support included. No matter how many times you call us, we never charge you for any of our support – it’s included with the product. That’s how sure we are of providing a technically superior and reliable product.